Gone Wild Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Website Summary TCs Suggestion
UK, 18+ only. Weekly between 01/07/2021 – 19/08/2021. Purchase a promotional pack of Nature Valley and visit www.naturevalley.co.uk/gone-wild-festival-bear-grylls, then enter the batch code found on pack to enter that week’s prize draw. Total Prizes: 3 x VIF Family weekend tickets,10 x Family weekend tickets to Gone Wild Festival, 100 x pieces of branded merchandise. Purchase required. Retain receipt. Winners must respond to initial contact within 3 days. Max 1 prize per person. Max 1 entry per person per week. Visit website for full T&Cs, prize details and NI NPN. Promoter: General Mills.
Full Terms and Conditions
- This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, its agents and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
- Please note, winners must respond to initial contact within 3 days to claim their prize. Failure to do so will result in disqualification.
- Purchase is necessary, excluding Northern Ireland residents: see clause 5 for further details. Please retain an itemised receipt that states the time and date of purchase prior to entry, but within the Promotion Period, as this may be required for validation and in order for the winner to receive their Prize. Internet access and a valid email address are required.
- Promotion Period: Enter between 00:01 BST on the 1st July 2021 and 23:59 BST on the 19th August 2021 inclusive.
|Prize Draw Number||Entry Period||Prizes Available|
|1||01/07/21 – 07/07/21||1 x VIF Family weekend tickets to Gone Wild Festival 2 x family weekend tickets to Gone Wild Festival 14 x branded merchandise|
|2||08/07/21 – 15/07/21||1 x family weekend tickets to Gone Wild Festival 15 x branded merchandise|
|3||16/07/21 – 22/07/21||1 x family weekend tickets to Gone Wild Festival 14 x branded merchandise|
|4||23/07/21 – 29/07/21||1 x VIF Family weekend tickets Gone Wild Festival 2 x family weekend tickets to Gone Wild Festival 14 x branded merchandise|
|5||30/07/21 – 05/08/21||1 x family weekend tickets to Gone Wild Festival 14 x branded merchandise|
|6||06/08/21 – 12/08/21||1 x family weekend tickets to Gone Wild Festival 15 x branded merchandise|
|7||13/08/21 – 19/08/21||1 x VIF Family weekend tickets Gone Wild Festival 2 x family weekend tickets to Gone Wild Festival 14 x branded merchandise|
- To Enter: Purchase a Promotional Pack of Nature Valley Crunchy (see Clause 6) and then visit www.naturevalley.co.uk/gone-wild-festival-bear-grylls/ and complete the online form to provide your details (name & email address) and the batch code found on pack in order to be entered into that weeks Prize Draw.
- No Purchase Necessary (NPN) Route for Residents of Northern Ireland: Northern Ireland residents can send a correctly stamped postcard or letter with their full name, email address, postal address and phone number to the following address: JS11824 Nature Valley, PO Box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF (Entries to other postal address will not be accepted). All valid NPN entries will be entered into the Promotion on the consumer’s behalf. All NPN entries will be given an equal and random chance of winning a prize. All entrants using this entry route should take particular note of the timings of this Promotion and factor in time for their entry to reach the address above and at least 3 working days for their entry to be processed. One entry per postcard or letter.
- Promotional Packs:
- Nature Valley Crunchy Oats & Honey.
- Nature Valley Crunchy Variety Pack.
- Nature Valley Crunchy Maple Syrup.
- Nature Valley Crunchy Oats & Dark Chocolate.
- Maximum of 1 entry is permitted per person per week during the Promotion Period. One itemised receipt per entry. Each itemised receipt must state the time and date of purchase, which must pre-date the entry date and time. Maximum of 1 Prize per person during the Promotion Period.
- The Prizes: There will be a total of 113 winners:
- Level 1: 3 winners will each win VIF family weekend tickets to Gone Wild Festival. This will include:
- 4 x general admission tickets for 2 adults and 2 children.
- A bespoke experience. Activities may include: Rope scramble, abseiling, fire lighting, foraging and river swim. Duration will be 3-4 hours per experience with optional ‘get outs’ at each stage of the ‘experience’.
- Travel allowances up to £500, including travel between the festival and the experience.
- £200 spending money.
- Branded merchandise.
- 4-person tent.
- Level 2: 10 winners will each win family weekend tickets to Gone Wild Festival, for 2 adults and 2 children.
- Level 3: 100 winners will each win an item of branded merchandise.
- Further Prize Details and Conditions:
- The winner is responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guests whilst taking the Prize. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude the winner and/or their guests from participation in any aspect of the Prize if any party fails to comply with the directions of the Promoter or any companies associated with the Prize or if the winner and/or their guests act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is, in the opinion of the Promoter, anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others. Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions may result in refused entry, or the ticket holders being required to leave the event/venue.
- You and your guest must abide by any relevant terms and conditions which form part of the prize. Whilst at the event/venue, you must not: be drunk, intoxicated, under the influence of drugs, underage, be abusive, threatening, make or incite racial abuse, chant, use offensive language, make obscene gestures, throw items, behave anti-socially, carry laser pens, bring animals (except guide dogs), carry offensive weapons or illegal substances, carry candles, climb any structure, make excessive noise, offer any item for sale, damage the venue or smoke. Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions may result in refused entry, or the ticket holders being required to leave the event/venue.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize does not include travel/transportation, accommodation, food, beverages, souvenirs, gratuities, car parking charges, excess baggage, additional excursions and attractions or any other costs of a personal nature (including spending money) that are not explicitly set out in these Terms and Conditions and neither the Promoter nor any provider of any part of the Prize will be responsible for any such costs.
- Guests below the age of 18 must provide written parental consent to attend unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- It is the responsibility of the Winner and any guest to check any travel advisories issued by a Government, to determine whether they wish to accept the risk of travelling to the event. The Promoter will not be responsible for any loss or damage suffered by any winner or their guest arising out of their failure to follow any advisories issued by a Government.
- Certain parts of the prize may require particular levels of health or fitness. Entrants should ensure that they are capable of meeting the required standards.
- Activities will vary depending on availability and weather conditions.
- The winner must inform the Promoter of any wheelchair or any similar access needs.
- Winner Selection: The relevant number of winners as per the table in Clause 3 will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during each relevant Entry Period. For your total confidence, the prize draws will be conducted by PromoVeritas, an independent promotional verification service, within 5 working days of the end of each Entry Period.
- Winner Notification: Each winner will be contacted via the email address provided on entry within 5 working days of relevant Winner Selection and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prizes, within 3 days of initial contact. If a winner does not respond to the initial contact within 3 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner. If a winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
- Prize Acceptance: Winners will be notified within 5 days of acceptance of the Prize to arrange delivery/fulfilment of the Prize. In the unlikely event that a Level 3 Prize doesn’t arrive within 28 days of Prize Acceptance, or a Level 1 or Level 2 Prize doesn’t arrive by 24/08/21, the winners will have to inform the Promoter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If a winner does not inform the Promoter the Promoter will reserve the right to not reissue the prize or limit its value at their sole discretion.
- Provided no objection is received, if you are a winner, your surname and county of residence will be made available by the Promoter at www.promowinners.com/NatureValley one month after the close of the Promotion, for a period of 8 weeks. You can object to your surname or county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced during the Winner Notification process. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
- The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute another prize for it, of equal or greater value.
- If the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to the entry page.
- The Promoter may request that the winners participate in publicity arising from the Promotion. The winners are under no obligation to participate and may decline this request. Participation is at the winner’s discretion and is not a condition of Prize Acceptance.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
- The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- An entry must be made directly by the individual entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means together with entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the rules of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void. Entrants are not permitted to enter using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations or any delay in performing its obligations within these terms and conditions If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs caused by (but not limited to) global or regional health crises, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God, or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
- The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any entrant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Prizes have been awarded.
- If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
- By entering this Promotion, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- If a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material arises, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: General Mills UK Ltd, Harman House, 1 George Street, Uxbridge, London UB8 1QQ.