1. This Promotion is open to legal residents of United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding employees (or their immediate families) of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion.
2. The Promotion starts at 17:30 on 20/06/18 and closes at 15:00 on [24/06/08 (“Entry Period”). To be eligible, all entries must be received by 14:58 on 14/06. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or delayed entries. Incomplete or illegible entries will not be accepted.
3. Maximum one (1) entry per person during the Entry Period. Additional entries received will not be accepted and are ineligible to win / Multiple entries per person will be accepted during the Promotion Period.
4. No purchase necessary to enter; however internet access and a valid Facebook/Twitter/Instagram account is required.
5. To enter the Promotion, entrants must:
a. Log on to your Facebook account (or create one for free) and answer the comment below the picture
b. Log onto you twitter account (or create one for free), follow @naturevalley and answer the comment below the picture
c. Log on to Instagram (or create one for free), follow @naturevalley.uk and comment why you are excited for the beginning of tennis season
6. Entrants who enter via Twitter and Instagram must continue to follow @naturevalley.uk after the end of the Promotion Period so that the Promoter can contact them directly if they are a winner.
7. The Prize: 4 winner will each win [2 tickets to the Nature Valley Open Nottingham Final on Sunday 17/06)
8. Winner Selection: 4 potential prize winner(s) (“Potential Winners”) will be selected by an independently supervised random drawing within 1 working days of the end of the Promotion Period from all valid entries.
9. Moderation: The Promoter will reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
a. contain any content that is likely to be considered offensive by the Promoter or could reflect negatively the name, reputation, or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner;
b. include trademarks, logos, or copyrighted material not owned by you or used without the right holder’s prior written permission (including famous names, company names, etc.);
c. defames, misrepresents, or insult other people or companies, including, but not limited to the Promoter (including its partners);
d. promotes any political agenda.
10. Please note that by submitting material in response to this Promotion each entrant warrants to the Promoter that the material is the entrant’s own original work and does not infringe the copyright or privacy of any other person. By contributing and interacting with this page entrant is allowing Promoter and its assignees and sub-licensees to reference, use and/or take inspiration from all uploaded content, in all media on a perpetual, royalty-free, world-wide basis, with or without identification of the entrant, and entrant waives all moral rights in such material.
11. Please allow up to 2 days for delivery of the Prize from the date of winner confirmation.
12. Winner Communication: Potential Winner/s will be notified by direct message on Instagram/Twitter/message under their original entry on Facebook within 1 working days of the draw. If a Potential Winner cannot be contacted, or does not respond with requested information to fulfil the prize within 1, the Potential Winner forfeits the prize. In the event that a Potential Winner fails or refuses to claim their prize for any reason, or a prize is unclaimed, the prize is forfeited and Promoter may select an alternate winner in the same manner.
13. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be exchanged for cash. In the event the winner does not for any reason take an element of the Prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the Prize.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative Prize, of equal or greater value, should the advertised Prize become unavailable for reasons beyond their control.
15. Prize winners may, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material.
16. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries submitted by or via third parties or syndicates, entries submitted by macros or other automated means, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that participant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
17. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, mobile network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
18. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify all entries from any person, and prohibit that person’s further participation in this Promotion, who tampers with, or benefits from any tampering with, the entry process or the operation of the Promotion, acts in violation of these terms and conditions, acting in a disruptive manner, or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
19. To the extent permitted by law, each entrant releases the Promoter, its associated agencies and Facebook from any and all liability, damages or loss incurred in connection with this Promotion including the redemption and use of any Prize. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude liability for death or personal injury as a result of negligence; (ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (iii) any liability that cannot be limited or excluded by law.
21. The winner/s’ name/ (s) and region/ (s) can be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Nature valley Instagram competition, General Mills UK Limited, Harman House, 1 George Street, Uxbridge, Middlesex UB8 1QQ, UK to arrive within 2 months after the Promotion Period closing date.
22. Information regarding how to enter, how to claim and details of prizes form part of these terms and conditions. Entry to this Promotion will be deemed to constitute full acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. These terms and conditions are subject to English law and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
24. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook/Twitter/Instagram. By entering, you understand that you are providing your information to
Promoter and not to Facebook/Twitter/Instagram.
Promoter: General Mills UK Limited (company number 4633664) Harman House, 1 George Street, Uxbridge UB8 1QQ