Triple Berry Granola Crisp
A deliciously simple pud or fruity breakfast bowl made with frozen fruit and crunchy granola bars!
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 50 Minutes
This social sharing feature is not available with your current cookie settings.
You can update your privacy settings to enable this content. Please enable all cookies to use this feature.
- 225 g frozen raspberries
- 225 g frozen blueberries
- 225 g frozen strawberries
- 75 g granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 10 Nature Valley™ Crunchy Oats & Honey Snack Bars, roughly broken into small pieces
- Greek-style natural yogurt, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (160°C for fan assisted ovens)/Gas Mark 4. Mix the frozen berries, granulated sugar and cornflour in a large bowl, then spoon into a 1.5-litre ovenproof baking dish. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Stir the fruit mixture well, then sprinkle the broken granola bars over the top. Bake for a further 10 minutes until the topping is hot and crisp and the fruit is bubbling. Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes before serving with spoonfuls of Greek-style yogurt.
- You can use any combination of frozen fruit you have in the freezer. Add a handful of roughly chopped pecans to the granola topping, if liked, for an extra nutty taste.